Skip to content
- Artificial Intelligence: Its episteme and socio-cultural impacts.
- Towards an African Critical Philosophy of Robotics: Africanizing the Fourth Industrial Revolution (NRF 2020-2023).
- African knowledge systems and technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (UP- RDP 2020).
- Humanoids and black women’s social existentiality.
- Networked society, robosphere and posthumanism: African humanism?
- Traditional African social values in the information age.
- Deployment of teacher-robot in a multiracial class.
- Political economy of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Robot communication, affectivity, postphenomenology.